Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 11

This lying scammer is more than just lying thief!!Before you ever hire a company to work in your house ALWAYS,, ALWAYS run a background check on that person!!

--- RUN A BACKGROUND CHECK on KRIS KAEHLER ...YOU BE amazed at what this guy was up to in the Beloit Wisconsin area!!! -- Save yourself the danger of letting the wrong person in our house or near your family!! Again, ALL HIS OTHER GOOGLE REVIEWS ARE FAKE!!

-- They are written by himself, or family and friends !!!AVOID THIS BAD DANGEROUS PERSON!!

Original review posted by user Jun 11

Kris Kaehler owner of Direct water Co.offered and promised to bring me a 3 month old nearly brand new fleck 5600 water softener and fully rebuild it with new (sealed in bag) resin in front of me so I would know its as "NEW" as can be.

He also said I would have a 7 day money back guarantee if I was not happy. He did NOTHING he promised and told me I would not new resin from old . I asked for the unit to be removed and for a full refund. He said sorry..."you agreed to unit as is" He has stole my money and told me to "sell it at a garage sale" Kris Kaehler , Owner of DIRECT WATER CO.

and miserable Lying thief will not do what he says he will. He will say anything to get in your house, however he will not do what he promises to do!! He will lie and say anything to get you to agree to the deal you are being promised. HE WILL COMPULSIVELY LIE AND STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Save yourself the agony and scam I am left with, Kris Kaehler is not capable of telling the truth! Save your sanity and do business with a REAL , HONEST and TRUTHFUL water softener company!! Direct Water Company is not honest and truthful!! *** ALSO..his other posts on google are fake and phony, done by him and his wife / girl friend!!*** DON'T BELIEVE HIS 7 DAY MONEY BACK GAURANTEE..he will not honor it!!

DON'T BELIEVE HIS "I'll build it in front of you".. HE WILL NOT,,he will lie and steal from you!! I have tried since the day i was installed to resolve his dishonest and deceptive business practices. Kris Kaehler is not answering or returning m calls.

He has verbally stated he will do nothing he promised!!ALL A OWNER OPERATOR HAS IS HIS WORD AND REPUTATION IN THEIR LOCAL COMMUNITY, Kris Kaehler and his dishonest and deceptive rip off scams needs to be known to other potential customers so they are not scammed!

Review about: Direct Water Of Roscoe Owner.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Owner kris kaehler dishonesty lies deceitful money stealing.

Had an Experience with Direct Water Of Roscoe?

Comments

This man is now scamming my mother.12,000 in one week with very little work done.

I am in contact with the attorney general. And local police dept.

he better not show up at her house again.Or he will be arrested